DMA understands that tax policy, compliance, and automation must all work in tandem to address challenges, identify opportunities, and maximize resources.
- Challenges related to transaction tax overpayment and exposure, compliance inefficiencies, or certificate management can be addressed through process optimization and automation.
- When tasked with automation or tax engine implementation projects, there are often opportunities to improve or redefine tax policies.
- During automation, we often assist with the definition and deployment of technology to enable a streamlined month-end, pre-compliance review process of accruals for accuracy and adjustment.
- DMA collaborates with all key stakeholders from the business to understand upstream, tax-relevant processes and introduce training and change management to enhance the end-to-end process.
- Tax technology project fees can often be reduced or offset by transaction tax recovery work, allowing clients to maximize budgets and justify technology upgrades.
At DMA, we don’t work just on tax projects – we work as your tax partner. And as a true partner, we proactively identify ways to enhance every facet of the transaction tax lifecycle.
DMA’S UNIQUE APPROACH TO TAX ACCURACY & EFFICIENCY
Planning & Strategy
Process & Automation
Filing & Remittance
Audit & Recovery