Tax regulations are constantly in flux. Between new laws, regulations, case law and industry rumors, it can be hard to keep up. Our highly experienced speakers at the Indiana Business Tax Conference will help you cut through the noise to identify the issues you need to know to stay in compliance and reduce your company’s tax liability.
Join us for this must-attend conference on state and federal taxes in Indiana.
This program will also feature the following sessions:
- National and Regional Overview on the Economy and Markets
- Contemporary Challenges Facing Fiscal Leaders in 2023 and Beyond
- Combining Indiana State Tax Credits, Tax-Increment Financing and New Market Tax Credits
- Cost-Effective Strategies for Resolving Tax Disputes in a Post-COVID World
- Assessing Tax Compliance: Preparing for Increased IRS Audit Activity in 2023
- Regional Tax – Taxation Developments in Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky and Michigan
Thursday, June 15th – 1:45 – 2:45pm
Presenter: Brandon Freyberger
Sales & Use Tax Trends and Updates
Friday, June 16th – 1:15 – 2:15pm
Presenter: William Faulkner
Personal Property Tax – Inflated trend/valuation schedules, aggressive audits, and limited market data. Strategies to control personal property taxes.
Friday, June 16th – 2:30 – 3:30pm
Presenter: Daniel Kagan
Enhancing Month-End Activities for Efficient Audits