CONNECTOR FOR ONESOURCE™
Our connector to the Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE™ solution utilizes the standard tax interface supported by JDE for external tax solutions.
By using this connector solution, you can expect:
- Automates manual tax determination processes
- Saves time and money
- Streamlines processes
- Provides better visibility to timely tax content and key metrics
- Drives accuracy, operational excellence, and stronger controls
- Resolves business issues across different tax types and jurisdictions
- Increases productivity
Boost your cloud-based transaction tax management solution using DMA’s JDE EnterpriseOne Connector to seamlessly integrate with JDE for accurate transaction tax calculation, easy document management, and effortless filing and remittance.
CONNECTOR FOR VERTEX O SERIES
This solution was built to accommodate users of Vertex O Series tax engine. The connector utilizes the standard tax interface supported by JDE and SOAP interface supported by Vertex O Series Web Services.
This specific solution also includes:
- Sales and purchasing integration capabilities for both the United States and Canada
- Configurable processing options to control when the tax engine should be called
- Ability to use address information in place of Vertex Tax Area IDs
- Ability to pass up to 50 additional JDE data elements for tax determination and reporting at both the header and line level
- Standard integration that is delivered and maintained to support future JDE and Vertex software enhancements
It is important to note that the Vertex O platform is the most recent software version in its series.